Pura Seva Impact Performance Report
At a glance
The Net Promoter Score ® — a common gauge of satisfaction and loyalty — of 44 is very good. Promoters love Pura Seva’s speed of challenge resolution and
versatility of services. Detractors complain about poor customer service and technical issues with the app.
The top reported outcomes are:
- Time saved in registering complaints
- Ease in filing and addressing grievances
- Quick and efficient access to government services
Of the 39% of citizen users who experience challenges, 85% report technical issues with the app and challenges with customer service due to unresolved grievances.
Profile & COVID-19 Impact
- 3% of Pura Seva’s users experienced negative financial consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic. It’s very encouraging that 97% did not experience this negative
- The use of financial coping mechanisms is indicative of customers’ vulnerability to financial shocks. Using their savings and seeking additional or new work were the top two mechanisms that respondents report using.
Download the PDF to access the entire report
This report is generously sponsored by Omidyar Network India (ON India), who partnered with 60 Decibels, a tech-enabled impact measurement company, to listen to the customers, beneficiaries, and partners of their grantee organizations and investee companies. 60 Decibels conducted interviews with stakeholders of 24 ON India portfolio organizations to understand their experience, impact and profile. This report summarizes the insights from interviews with citizen users that eGovernments (eGov) Foundation serves through the Pura Seva App.